- Leading projects across functions and actively monitoring project status to ensure high quality of project delivery.
- Ensuring the availability of information, related to objectives, timelines, priorities and deadlines for each activity in the project, both in the collaboration tools utilised and other documentation required by project stakeholders.
- Leading, facilitating required activities/meetings and being a communication liaison for the project team, both with internal and external parties.
- Providing project reports to the stakeholders.
- Responsible for closing the project, including providing handover minutes, socialisation & training activities.
- Bachelor degree from any discipline, with 1-3 years’ experience in project and/or product management.
- Strong leadership & communication skills, with a good sense of problem locating and time management.
- Pro-active individual, and willing to learn how to work within a team and independently.
- Excellent reporting and documentation skills to ensure timely, clear, and concise information flow among all stakeholders.
- Familiar with project management tools software. (e.g.: Jira, ClickUp, Trello, etc.).
- Having a knowledge of data analytics, data engineering, data visualisation, and data modelling is preferred.
- Previous experience working in data or technology consulting is preferred.