- Responsible for building and maintaining our end-to-end data pipelines from various data
- Designing, developing, and maintaining our Data Warehouse
- Develop or Maintaining ETL Process from multiple sources or ETL Tools (Talend, Pentaho,
- DataStage, etc.).
- Analyze and Organize raw data
- Ensure Data Quality and Data Integrity
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree Major Computer Science, Information Technology and related.
- Experienced on Data Engineering/Architecture
- Hands On data warehousing, and Experience of SQL Server, MySQL, Postgress, NoSQL.
- Having knowledge On Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Apache).
- Hands on experience with data modeling and building data marts.