Posted 15 November 2022
- Deployment of advanced analytics pipeline, collaborating with product owner, data engineering, or back-end engineer team.
- Translating business to data science problem, and performing online experiments to validate the hypothesis.
- Design analytics framework (ML and statistical model) for various use cases.
- Maintain the quality and execution of the analytics models for various products.
- Perform periodic review on the implementation of the model and data pipeline.
- Collaborate with the data science and analytics (internal or external team) to produce high-quality dashboard per business user requirements.
- Collaborate with analytics team to advice on the usage of internal and external data asset to solve business problems.
- Perform consultative and help the implementation of analytics use case across the organization and be the champion in terms of advanced analytics models such as Machine Learning.
- Perform exploratory data analysis on various data sources to get new insights to improve and give recommendation for clients.
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree Major Statistic, Math, Computer Science, Information Technology and related.
- 2+ years of experience in Data Science / Analytics, such as Data Analyst, Data Scientist, or Business Intelligence Analyst
- Experienced in translating business to data science problem, and performing online experiments to validate the hypothesis
- Implemented analytical or Machine Learning model to production, which are run on a periodic basis to solve specific business use case
- Developed analytics or ML model such as regression, clustering, or classification.
- Experienced in crafting raw or tabular data into insights and presenting it to the stakeholders via means of compelling data visualizations
- Experienced in collaborating with various data-related roles in the organization to solve business use case, e.g., with Data Engineer, Data Analyst, Product Manager
- Performed model monitoring to ensure that the trained model is stable and reliable
- Experienced in design A/B testing scenarios in an online experiment setting to validate hypothesis and test the performance of the analytical models. Also interpreting the result of the experiments in metrics which are well-understood by business users
- Programming skills in Python/R and data query or manipulation skill using SQL
- Experienced in using various tools for data science/analytics such as scikit-learn, pandas, NumPy
- Experienced in using data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI
- Experienced in using various database platform such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Hive, Big Query, etc
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Having experimental mindset which is driven by intellectual curiosity to always find and improve their own works
- Knowledge of data framework in Python such as Kedro, Airflow, MLFlow, etc is a plus
- Have background knowledge on Financial, Telco or FMCG industry.
- Strong analytical skills, great attention to detail, and good communication skills
- Able to work both, individually and in the team.
- Eager to learn a new thing and have good attitude.
- Hybrid Work System
- Competitive Salary
- Career Growth
You can also send your CV with subject DATA SCINETIST to HR@alldataint.com