IT Infrastructure Engineer
Posted 15 November 2022
- Design, oversee, and participate in the implementation of technologies and platforms that support IT infrastructure.
- Make the design and sizing of the IT infrastructure need.
- Analyzing, troubleshooting, and installation to several areas including Server, Storage, operating systems, application software and hardware related to end user computing, databases, security and any related problems
- Development and installation of new hardware and software product
- Monitor and maintain existing System Implementation
- Write regular preventive/corrective report for client
- Min. Bachelor/Master Degree Major Information Technology, Information System and related
- 2+ years of experience as IT Infrastructure, such as Hardware, Operating System, Networking, VM Ware, Cloud, etc.
- Understanding about Virtualization (VMware / Hyper-V development and operation), Cloud environment (Azure, GCP, AWS, Alibaba), Backup technology (implementation and management)
- Advance skills in designing, implementing and operating backup solutions (storage, tape, and backup software such as: NetBackup, Commvault, etc.)
- Updating new environment technologies and product IT Infrastructure
- Have a service attitude with consulting personality, critical analytical thinking, and problem solver.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills, great attention to detail, and good communication skills
- Able to work both, individually and in the team.
- Eager to learn a new thing and have good attitude.
- Hybrid Work System
- Competitive Salary
- Career Growth
You can also send your CV with subject INFRA ENGINEER to HR@alldataint.com