Indonesia, Jakarta Barat
Posted 1 Nov 2021
- Developing solutions and organizing, planning, creating & delivering compelling proof of concept demonstrations.
- Ensuring solutions stated in the Statement of Work are best practice and in line with client requirements.
- Keeping abreast of market trends and product & competitor landscapes.
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions.
- Analyze current technologies used within the customer company and determine ways to improve.
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
- Bachelor / Master degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- 4+ years of proven experiences in Solution Architecture and Engineering, and Software Architecture design projects.
- Have one of the following Solution Architect certification is a plus: Google Cloud Architect Certification, AWS Solution Architect Certification, or Azure Solution Architect Certification.
- Familiar with Cloud development process, Graph Database technology, Real-time Streaming concept and Micro-services architecture.
- Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have deep analytical skills.
- Have Project and Resource Management skills.
- Have strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Positive outlook in meeting challenges and working to a high level.