Data Visualization Lead
Posted 3 March 2021
- Management – managing BI developer
- Expertise – collaborate with sales account team, technical account team, training and support team to help customers in data visualization.
- Solutions - Deliver on-site technical engagements with customers. This includes participating in pre-sales on-site visits, understanding customer requirements, creating packaged data visualization service offerings.
- Delivery - Engagements in short on-site projects proving the use of data visualization
- Innovate - Engaging with the customer’s business and technology stakeholders to create a compelling vision of a data-driven enterprise in their environment.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills
- Male, with experience 3+ year in managing team
- Bachelor’s degree, in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field or equivalent professional
- Strong math and analytical skills are essential to complete job requirements successfully
- Confident in decision making and the ability to explain processes or choices as needed
- Interpersonal and customer service skills are required when meeting with and interviewing potential clients
- Excellent multitasking skills and task management strategies
- Ability to complete milestones and work toward multiple deadlines simultaneously
- 5+ years of experience of IT platform implementation in a technical and analytical role
- 3+ years of hands on-experience of Tableau/Power BI implementation
- Knowledgeable and Experience with one or more relevant data visualization tools (Tableau, QlikView, Power BI, Kibana etc.)
- Knowledgeable and Experience with one or more Database SQL (MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL etc.) and No SQL Database (MongoDB, Neo4J, Amazon DynamoDB etc.)
- Knowledgeable and Experience developing software code in one or more programming languages (Java, Python, etc.)